Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Diamond Rings And Other Bling


engagement rings

Earlier today I mentioned that while I am not motivated by food, many other things get me just as jazzed. Music is obvious, and jewelry is another big one. Why spend $300 on dinner when you can get yourself a bauble from Baccarat? (I actually own that piece, among others.)

It was a joy and a privilege to be able to put together a collection of amazing engagement rings for SheFinds. It's nice that we live in a time when there are so many options, from platinum to rose gold to colored stones.

If you ever wondered what the inside of my head looks like, this slideshow is pretty much it. I picked out all but two of these rings.

27 Engagements Rings To Obsess Over Today

These rings makes think of this scene from Breakfast At Tiffany's.