Thursday, October 16, 2008

Rent This Amazing Apartment -- Please!



I had a rare free day yesterday: no appointments, no lease signings and no training. So I got a list of a bunch of available apartments that I'd never seen before and I hoofed up and down the East Side, from 92nd Street to 49th (yes I took the subway a few times) and checked out new things.

One apartment that I saw is a top-floor penthouse on 92nd and Lexington. It's a pre-war building with doorman, attended elevator, laundry and pets are OK. If you're into New York Grandeur, this is the building for you. The apartment, a gut renovated two bedroom with a new eat-in kitchen, faces south, is drenched in sunlight and has a 682 square foot wrap around terrace!! It's $5850 a month. No fee.

Someone needs to rent this apartment. It's perfect for a young couple, a bachelor or a small family that doesn't mind having one bathroom. I repeat: wrap-around terrace. No fee. Top floor. Doormen are very sweet. Steps from Central Park and the museums. Move in tomorrow, if need be. The photo above was taken on the terrace.

You can thank me later.

Checke out full specs here.