Sunday, September 02, 2007

Weekend Cat Pictures and Links

Mozart Naps

Mozart understands the concept of a weekend. He sleeps most of the day and then loafs around the house as needed.

Thus far the weekend is going well for me. I've done some much needed shopping, will head out for a birthday dinner later on and at some point I would like to hit the beach.

There's a great piece in The New York Times magazine this weekend about Rick Rubin and his new post at Columbia Records. It's long, but a great article.

On a creepier note, I found this multimedia project from the St. Petersburg Times a few days ago about a 1987 murder case that was supposedly closed. Thanks to a recent fingerprint match, it seems that the guy who was locked up for the crime, the victim's husband, may not have donme it all. He has claimed his innocence all along. Check it out.

And since we all love bodega cats, here is my most recent snap of one named Nola, who lives over on Third Avenue.
Bodega Cat Named Nola