Thursday, November 01, 2012

Humor?




I wanted to post something funny and non-hurricane related, but I kept coming across political documentaries that aren't exactly funny. Informative, yes, but not exactly mood-lifting.

Instead, I found The Daily Show from yesterday, which if you haven't watched yet, you should. It may be hurricane related, but it is very funny.

There is still no power in the Dead Zone, which includes Murray Hill. I'm still in Pennsylvania. I got into the Pinot tonight, and it was right. It's been a long time since I've had a really great bottle glass of wine.

Also, who is this fool trying to suggest that New Yorkers are at risk of the plague because rats have been roused from their underground lairs? The last time I checked, we've made considerable improvement in medicine and hygiene since the Middle Ages. There is no need for this hyperbole. And people wonder why I have no desire to go back to academia...