Saturday, April 16, 2011

Rainy Saturday = Family Fun Day



It's raining cats and trees outside but while the weather was just an annoying drizzle, Clan Millard headed out and about -- to Appleseeds in Chelsea.

The Big Man et moi. He gets very excited at the indoor playground and does not like to sit still.
With my favorite fella

Tom has a little more luck.
With papa!

Andre loves anything that spins -- wheels, gears, etc. I'll be disappointed if he doesn't become an engineer.


These were caught thanks to an iPhone camera. (And edited to remove me, since the world does not need to see me close up sans make up.) He loves the little car.


When you turned two years old, did you have a cake like this? Tom and I wandered into a birthday party that was being set up for roughly 20 kids. For a small fortune (read: $1,000 to start) Appleseeds will throw your kid the competitive birthday party of your dreams, complete with a cake that would be nice enough for a wedding. I love Manhattan.

I guess kids don't play Pin The Tail On The Donkey anymore while scarfing Carvel ice cream cake. That's bush league.