Sunday, July 12, 2009

I Don't Say Enough Nice Things About My Office

Andre et moi

I took Andre by the office yesterday and he was a big hit.

My office is a busy, albeit nutty place. Since it's in Chelsea it's one of the higher-producing offices in the company. At times it can be loud and the jokes and antics can make even me blush, and I'm the queen of the inappropriate joke. After working there for over a year I think I would also transition well onto a trading floor, if based only on my ability to make crude wise cracks back at a room full of men who are all trying to make money.

Nom. Nom. Nom.
Andre awake and muching

Here is my assistant manager Kim and I back in November, after we stumbled upon a German restaurant on Second Avenue near 86th Street. They served a mean schnitzel.
Kim et moi

Here is Vasilios, the old family friend who suggested one day over brunch that I go into real estate because I would make more money than in journalism. He was right! I gave him that Chia Head as a thank you.