Sunday, April 26, 2009

Best. Baby Shower. Evs.

Best.Cake.Ever

The greatest baby shower in the history of time was thrown yesterday afternoon in honor of my little bean. I was overwhelmed by everyone's generosity, to say the least. Peeps came from all over the tri-state area, and were insanely generous. Thanks again everyone who came out to Old Greenwich! It was a perfect day for a party and mimosas.

Gorgeous, sunny room
Gorgeous room. So airy1

Avec fleurs, bien sur.
Fleurs.

Meghan et moi. Old friend from the fourth grade and genius cake maker. Order from her!
Meghan, old friend and genius cake maker.

I really like this pic of Carey, Erin et Jen
Attractive ladies.

Erin, Jen, Carey et moi.


Jill et Jen
Jill and Jen

Kim et Jenny! I don't know what's going on with all backlight.
Kim and Jen

Everyone out on the terrace! With mimosas!
Everyone out on the terrace -- with mimosas!

Cousin Sam et moi
Sam et moi

The gang's all here!


My attractive and -- mostly single -- friends. Hear that, fellas?
All my friends are attractive -- and mostly single!

The boot-ay. I'm still totally overwhelmed by it all.
The booty

La Madre made sure to wear animal prints, so that she was easily identifiable.
La madre with gift from Chicago relatives. Thanks!

The Russian relatives in Chicago sent over safari themed bedding! Thanks! Lions and tigers and giraffes!
It is safari themed.

There was a rock star theme to some of the clothes. Because my kid, will, in fact, be a rock star.
Little rock star onesies. Awesome.

Goodies! And a Bugaboo!


Behold the Bugaboo! I am now officially a Manhattan Mama!
That's right -- I got a Bugaboo!

The Mercedes of strollers. Oh, and that dress is not maternity. I've had it for over a year. I refuse to wear maternity clothes. Gauche!
You're just not a Manhattan momma unless you have one.