Friday, March 28, 2008

Strangest Shwag Bag Ever

IMG_0280

This evening I picked up my number and chip for the Scotland Run this coming Sunday in Central Park. Along with the number and T-shirt you get a little bag of goodies. Last year it had juice and a shortbread sample in. This year's loot was a little less practical. Peppe, native to Italy, explored with me.

I realize that the country of Scotland is trying to push all thing Scottish during Scottish Week 2008, but they went a little overboard. The pen and bag with the Scottish flag are cool. The poncho is practical, especially if it rains, although I think superimposing the Scottish flag on it was a bit much.


But what on earth am I going to do with a three foot long, actual Scottish flag?
IMG_0277

I think I should start a collection of flags.


It's all so exhausting.