Friday, December 07, 2007

The iPhone Really Is The Coolest Gadget Ever


iPhone壁纸, originally uploaded by zkyo.

Now that I have gotten over the sticker shock of paying over $400 for a phone, I can finally enjoy this electronic treat.

I cut out of an evening at Ulysses' in the financial district last night in order to go home and upload songs to my iPod. I haven't finished putting all my tunes in yet, but once I do, rest assured that I will beginning poaching my friends' collections. Anyone have the first Matchbox 20 CD?

I think that Apple needs to cut the price down a little more, only because even after you get the phone you have to spend so much time talking to AT&T trying to iron out all the kinks with your plan. I spent about an hour and a half on the phone yesterday morning, and I already was an AT&T customer. I set up an iPhone for someone who was switching from Verizon, and I spent two and a half hours on the phone, mostly on hold. It's a ghost in the machine that needs to be ironed out.

And that is the last I will post about my iPhone. This weekend: parties! Photos to come.