Monday, November 26, 2007

Happy Monday!

It's Monday, which means we're all back at work and trying to be productive. A few things:

1. Dar Williams was sitting next to me on the uptown 1 train last night. I guess she was on her way to play at the tree lighting at Lincoln Center. Dar Williams! Okay, if you're not a fan of vagina rock you probably have no idea who she is, but there was a time not too long ago when her live album was the soundtrack to my life. (Iowa! Spring Street!) It just goes to show that even if you have five or six albums out, you still have to take the subway in New York City.

2. Now that Jerry's on Prince Street closed (a Michael Kors shop is there now) FR.OG has become my go-to spot for counter eating. I highly recommend the Moroccan poached eggs. It's basically a spicy eggs Benedict.

And since it's Monday, here's a LOLBear for you.
Funny Pictures
moar funny pictures