Sunday, July 29, 2007

Another Reason Why Target Is Awesome!


Target Springfield, VA, originally uploaded by j.reed.


As a New Yorker, I don't go to Target that often, mostly because the closest ones, in Brooklyn and Queens, are far away and almost always a mess.

This weekend, however, I had to return some extra badminton raquets left over from last week's Dinner and Badminton party. The problem was that in my haste to set everything up for the party, I tossed out the receipt. This vexed me, mostly because I didn't need a $33 dollar Target store credit. What would I spend it on? Isaac Mizrahi clothes? No thanks.

Imagine my shock then, when the gal at the customer service counter simply swiped my debit card and refunded all my money. Leave it to Target to have a system that looks up receipts by credit/debit card numbers. The cash is even already in my account!

I think I'm in love.