Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Attack of the Air Conditioners!

I grew up in a house without air conditioning, and then I went to a college that didn't have much in the way of air, either. Just snow. Lots and lots of snow.

That said, I'm not really addicted to AC and I can go long periods of time without it. Last night, however, I was forced to turn on the air. That, my young friends, is the true, official mark of the start of summer.

Tonight I went to Chicks and Giggles, which is a neat comedy show. All the comics were women, and so there was the requisite man-bashing and bikini-wax jokes. Good times all around.

For your reading pleasure, here is today's Pauline's Picks column:

Utah Newspaper Uses Multimedia in Large, Small Doses

I got a slick new camera for my birthday which I am dying to try out. A few events this week should be reasons to give it a shot.