Wednesday, May 23, 2007

The New Furniture Is In!

The new furniture is finally in the Gramercy Bunker! I got up bright and early this morning, headed up to the Upper West Side, roused Cara and her husband from sleep and got the furniture out of their second bedroom. Now they have a very large baby bedroom to fill wirth cribs and bassinets and all that jazz.

I must stress how happy I was with Big Apple Movers. I literally opened up the yellow pages last week and picked the first mover I could find, and I certainly picked the right ones. They were on time, professional and didn't break a thing. The three guys that I had were very funny and got the job done in three hours flat. These are the guys to use if you need anything moved anywhere. They are fully insured and don't screw you over and charge you for tape and packing and stuff like that. There were no surprises. Ask for Santiago!

I still have to dust and rearrange things a bit, but I will have snaps up soon. Even though there are shoes and boxes everywhere, the place is really starting to more grown up. Aces.