Saturday, September 02, 2006

End of August Photos

25 Hours!! Wow!!

This Labor Day Weekend weather is shite, so how about some photos?

I had to go out in the rain a few days ago to meet Le Doug at a Yankee game. I was not pleased, especially when I got off the train at 125th Street and learned the game was canceled.

At least I had a cool, fly-fishing hat to stay somewhat dry.
I Am Not Happy About It

See how much it rained? The little creek in Binney Park totally overflowed.
Flooded Creek

I made it to the train, wet but all right.
At the Train Station

The game was canceled, yet I was in NYC, so I called Erin who lives down the street and we got drinks, dinner, coffee and dessert.
Erin Sips

She went home and then I discovered an Automat on Eighth Street. Huh? So retro!
Eighth Street Has an Automat?

Lots of Choices
Lots of Choices

Mmmm..trans fats
Pig in a Blanket