Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Oh, Canada!


feeric montreal II
Originally uploaded by David -=ThePretender=-

.
I'm off to Montreal early in the morning to pic up the cats. Back on Friday!


In other news, while I was schlepping bags towards the subway en route to Grand Central, Jimmy Fallon passed me 20th Street. This is not the first time this has happened. In fact, this happens so often I think he is starting to recognize me, as if I may be one of his neighbors. (If living a block away on the other side of Gramercy Park is the making of being a "neighbor.") Maybe one day I should invite him over for tea and Scrabble?

I said nothing to Fallon, who is strangely hot, but a woman behind me actually stopped him and said, "Hey! You're Jimmy Fallon!" He just kept walking.

New York living rule #1: Never stop a celeb in the street and point out to them that they're famous. Behavior like that is so gauche that she doesn't even deserve to live in NYC.