Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Sleepy.


kitty bw edit
Originally uploaded by 3879.

It's way late and I've been busy today. I can't tell you exactly what I've been doing, since I'm not sure. I know I worked on a few projects, came into work, wrote a column for tomorrow for The Simon.

I'm a chronic list-maker and I'm staring at my list right now. There are places to inquire about further teaching positions. I need to find a class to learn Flash and Illusrator and advanced Photoshop skills. I need to pay for said classes. I would like to go to yoga tomorrow afternoon, but I also have to interivew a writer.

Such is life.

I do know that I spent some time listening to John Mayer's first album today, Room For Squares. I was actually looking for the lyrics to his song, "1983" for my column for The Simon. (You'll see tomorrow, or later today.) I forgot how much I liked that album, and I'm not just "No Such Thing." The good stuff is towrds the end of the album, beginning with but not limited to "Back to You," "Not Myself" and "3 x 5," which is one of my most favorite songs.

OK, back to work. It's late. Hrmph.