Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Photos From Life

Free Richard Pryor

This new camera is quite the gadget. It's pretty much just a point and shoot but I'm really digging trying out all the features. Shooting during the day is one thing, but night time is a whole new challenge.

Here is Paris, a little wobbly, even though I was standing still.
Paris at Night

The Cinema Village moviehouse, last night around 10:00 PM
This One's Kinda Cool

A very cool apartment complex off Sixth Avenue and 11th Street
Slim Street

An NYU building. (Yeah, I'll keep practicing.)
I'll Keep Practicing

After this weekend I should have some great shots from Debbie's Cinquo De Mayo party out in Scotch Plains, NJ. Ain't no party like a suburban party.

As for me, I'm still going to my daily-ish yoga classes, dealing with daily writing projects and enjoying my awesome new contact lenses. Less than six months after I got them, I dumped my dorkball librarian glass. Now, I'm a new breed of sexy. I am.

See?
Trying Out the New Camera