Thursday, April 27, 2006

My Space is Hil-arious


Keyboard Blue Glow
Originally uploaded by ahhyeah.

Over the past few days I've been slowly tracking down random former high school classmates on My Space. Most of them have moved on to lead productive, crime-free lives, which is, for once, good news for the Norwalk Public School System.

I got in touch with one guy who seemed pleased to hear from me. He's now living in a different time zone and sent me the following message:

-- You look great, did you get your boobs done?? --

For the record, no. My humps are factory originals.

I also got this message from some random yahoo named Kevin:

-- random question: I am a bit worried about my penis size becuase I was rejected by a woman due to size. Does size matter to you as well? (please AIM me at XXX or XXXX) Thanks

No wonder educators think My Space is a threat.