Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Jen's Big Fat Italian/Portugese Wedding!

Jen's Dress Rocked

Note to Self: Next time my best friend of 20-plus years gets married, do not wait until I have five rolls of film done to take them to get processed. Otherwise I will have a glut of photos to sort through and will be out $84 in processing fees.

Nevertheless, the phots will rock.

Enough yapping from me. Here are some shots from Jen's Big Day:

You Say There Will Be Single Ladies at This....Wedding?
Joe

Last Hours As a Single Woman...In Front of a Tree (and Fairfield High School??)
Jen and a Tree

The Happy Couple, and Me
The Happy Couple...And Me

I Loved my Flowers
I Heart Flowers

So Did Allanah, La Fille de les Fleurs
Allanah Liked my Flowers, Too

Chris and La Madre
Chris and La Madre

The Part of The Bridesmaid Will be Played by Me
The Bride and I

We Housed the Champagne on the Party Van
Where'd All the Booze Go?

Table 10....Where The Action's At!
Table 10

...And Then the Chick Says to Me, "What Do You Mean You Want Me to Pay for the Coffee in the Morning?"
Chris P.

Feet Don't Fail Me Now!
Feet Don't Fail me Now!