Wednesday, May 29, 2013

It's Tank Top Season!

Everyone knows the guy who wears shorts all year long. I'm the woman who wears tank tops 12 months out of the year. I layer them under cardigans and obviously need them for the assorted exercise classes I love so much. I don't see them as a seasonal item as much as they are wardrobe staples.

Since it is finally warm enough to wear them appropriately, here are a few of my favorite picks. Buy them now, and they'll work year round.

Not a fancy girl? The best cotton tanks are actually made by Fruit of the Loom, for men. Get them in fashion colors. I have stolen them from every single guy I have ever dated.

7 For All Mankind Textured Tank
7 For All Mankind Sequin Top With Mesh Inserts
Fab Adios Tank Top
Fab Owl Tank Top
Lauren Moshi Lips Tail Swing Tank
Lauren Moshi Jewelry Skull Rib Tank