Friday, October 19, 2012

I Learn About New Music At The Burlington Coat Factory

Tonight I was in the Burlington Coat Factory in Union Square (this is how I spend my Friday nights) when the song below came on over the intercom. It's by Mat Kearney, who I was really into in 2007 when he first came out, thanks in large part to some publicists at Sony who always kept me on their distribution lists.

Then for some reason I stopped following him and his music, which is a shame because is he awesome and apparently has been on tour incessantly for the past few years. How do I miss these things?

'Here We Go' came out three years ago but it will worm its way into your ear. You've been warned.


Apparently he recently played the Red Rocks in Colorado. I seriously need to get back on the music PR lists.