Saturday, April 28, 2012

New Hair!

Untitled

I love a real haircut. This afternoon I took off numerous inches and messed with the color of a bit. The Davidov Salon on 36th Street and Second Avenue may not have big name stylists, but for $100 they do an incredible cut and color. I'll never understand women who are afraid to do anything new with their hair. There are so many possibilities!

Also: Discovered the photo booth features on my computer.

Stormy!
Untitled

Chic and French!
Untitled

New York, New York!
Untitled

Also: The definition of irony = Despite having run two half marathons, a 10K and two four mile races over the past month, today I pulled a muscle in my back while doing some burpee jumps in a weights class I've taken plenty of times. I am convalescing on my couch with F. Scott Fitzgerald's This Side Of Paradise.