Saturday, August 22, 2009

Saturday Night Photos

It's Saturday night and I'm sitting on the bed waiting for Andre to fall asleep next to me. Such a charmed life. And now complete with more photos!

This bubbled up from Liz's wedding from a few weeks ago. Don't we clean up nice!
Attractive people at Liz's wedding

This morning TR, Andre and I walked a six mile loop during Summer Streets. One of the stops along the way was a Colombian coffee booth that offered free coffee and a real life Juan Valdez! Everyone stopped to take a Polaroid with him. But where was his mule? I think this should be my Christmas card.
With Juan Valdez

A six mile walk is not going to get the junk out of my trunk, so I topped it off with a three mile run in the evening. Friends have been e-mailing lately and asking how I can stand running in this humidity? I love it and have been doing it for years. You have to drink a lot of water throughout the day and then a Gatorade beforehand usually helps as well. Afterward you'll look like I did tonight:
Post-run. I love humidity.

And no, I have no shame, obviously. I'm sure La Madre will have plenty to say about all these sweaty photos I've been posting lately. I promise not to post anymore, since they're all pretty much the same. But a good sweat like that is 100% awesome and good for you. Try it!