Monday, August 31, 2009

I'm having some technical difficulties on the 21st floor today. My iPhone's screen is black, although it rings, and I am waiting for the battery to die out before I try to recharge it and/or head down to the Apple store. I also left my glasses in the rental car last night, and although I'm not that blind I like to have them to read.

And without glasses, I can't even think about tackling the Sunday New York Times or the FT Weekend, which are still folded neatly on the coffee table.

That said, amuse yourselves with the following video until I get my act together. I'm not a die-hard Monty Python fan by any stretch, mostly because I am neither British nor male. When I worked at the AP there was a guy in the newsroom who would orate The Four Yorkshiremen when things got slow. Good times, good times.