Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Two Weeks To Go...


Baby Lips And Nose, originally uploaded by La Pauline.


Not much to report on this end. Still waiting for the kid to arrive. The latest 3D photo is above, taken yesterday afternoon. He was fast asleep with a hand over his face, so this was the best the technician could do. Who's lips are those? Certainly not mine...

The kid is measuring large, about nine pounds with two weeks to go, according to yesterday's fancy sonogram, although who knows how accurate those are. Dr. Yuri will give us a better idea of what's really going on tomorrow. In the meantime, I'm doing housework, washing baby stuff, etc. I still kick around the office every now then, but mostly I've been pawning clients off onto competent colleagues.

Currently reading "How I Became I Quant" which is a fascinating book about the Wall Street math geeks behind all the formulas that make and break our economy. You should check it out.