Sunday, February 22, 2009

Photos From The iPhone

Bacon Hypnosis

I'm all about taking photos, and I found a few on my iPhone this morning that are worth posting.

The shot above was taken in the Union Square Green Market. There is a booth from upstate New York that sells amazing bacon with all sorts of spices in it. I'm not really a bacon/sausage/nitrate kind of gal, but it is pretty good.

Wife's number
A few weeks ago TR's phone died and he had to call me when he was out and about. A day or so later I found this Post-It note with my number on it. I'm not sure which is stranger: the fact that it's on Billboard.com paper (he doesn't even work there) or that I'm simply referred to as "wife."

This was taken a few weeks ago when I was waiting to have drinks at The Carlyle Hotel with some friends. After 10 years in New York City I'm surprised it took me so long to get there. Awesome place, all around.
Waiting at The Carlyle