Friday, December 21, 2007

I Want To Move Out Of The Gramercy Bunker!

I decided yesterday that it is time that I leave the Gramercy Bunker. I've been there for four and a half years and I'm starting to crave natural sunlight. Oddly, I would once again like to live with someone, male or female.

That said, here are my parameters: Downtown is better than uptown. Union Square, Gramercy or NoLita would be ideal. I'm looking to spend between $1,000 and $1,200 a month.

I know everyone says this, but I really am not home very often. Between my job, The Junior League, teaching classes, etc, you probably won't see me nesting on the couch that often.

I must mention that I come with an awesome, orange cat named Peppe. He's a Persian but is shaved now and will be shaved again for summer come May. (That means no hair on your couch.) He's extremely friendly and is more of a household ornament than a pet.

If you know of any leads, please holler. Loudly.