Sunday, July 15, 2007

Dave's Summer Party!

Dave!

Last night the ladies and I headed out to Hoboken for a party. Yes, Hoboken. No, I'm not losing my touch. Hoboken is a great place for a good time. And any time Dave throws a party I am there, toute suite.

Some of these photos are a little grainy. Methinks my battery might be dying.

Early in the evening, when my hair still looked good.
Pre-Party, While My Hair Still Looked Good

Everyone fills up at the bar.
Fill 'er Up

The Dirty 30 crew reunites.
The Dirty 30 Crew

Allison et Moi
Allison et Moi

Carey even made it out. Yay!
Carey et Moi

Allison stays abreast on current events.


Dave + Ladies + Shots = Good times!
Dave and Ladies

This is our new friend Pete. He claimed to be a skilled dancer but no one would step to him.


Allison as Femme Fatale (as opposed to bathroom reader)
Femme Fatale

Cold lampin' in McDonlads
Cold-Lampin'

The 1:00 a.m. banquet
The 1:00 a.m. Banquet

This is your brain on McDonalds
This Is Your Brain on McDonald's

Self-portrait, McDonalds style
More of the Same

Late night, Hoboken
Late Night, Hoboken

This is where we left Anthony at 2:00 a.m. For all we know he may still be there.
This is Where We Left Anthony