Monday, June 04, 2007

It's June! Get Crazy!

Les Oranges

June is my favorite month of the year. Weather-wise, it's the most pleasant, and it's also the home of the Days of Day, also known as my birthday, which is on the 21st. Le Doug and I adopted Maestro and Mozart in June of last year as well. Gotta love June.

This blog has been going for about two years, and I've had two great Junes so far. I was going through the archives and I found some of my favorite June photos to share with you.

Maestro, the day after we brought him home last year.
Maestro On Alert

Le Doug and I, the night before we got The Boys in Montreal.
Two Attractive People

Andrew, Incognito
No Photographs, Please

Fire! Fire!
Fire! Fire!

Ashley, Dancing at my birthday party in 2005
Ashley

Later that same night. I'd say the evening was going well.
Velazquez, Pauline and Some Guy

A birthday dinner by candlelight in 2006 on Doug's deck.
Dinner Pour Deux

Who's the Glamazon now?
Glamour Shot

One of my favorite birthday gateaus ever.
Le Gateau

Happy June, everyone!