Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter, Everyone!


Ducks in a row, originally uploaded by mapgoblin.


Hope everyone is having a nice Easter weekend. I'll be having swordfish and good wine with some family and friends later on out here in Greenwich. The cats will surely look on in envy.

Yesterday I went to PodCampNYC and it was beyond awesome. I knew very little about podcasts when I walked in at 9:00 AM and by the time I walked out at 5:00 PM I knew more than I could ever want to know. I met some wonderful people and I'm glad I discovered the vast community that is podcasters. I'm sure that in a few days there will be lots of photos and downloadable things from the event.

Here are some links to some of my favorite podcasters/speakers:

Whitney Hoffman

Jason Van Orden

C.C. Chapman

Also, the photo above was taken by my friend Hassan, who is one of my fave amateur photogs ever. He's def worth adding to your Flickr contact list.