Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Gorbachev and Other Random Photos

Gorbachev

First off, read a profile that I wrote about Ed Harris in this week's issue of the New York Resident. It's rad.

Moving on: Most people spend their weekends seeing movies or trying new restaurants. Me, I like to see what former Soviet leaders are up to. This sort of thing is my bag, baby.

I won't bore you with too many shots of Misha Gorb. Here are a few and then we'll move on:

Talking to the Press


Up close


Late September/Early October was a little uneventful for me.

My cats, Maestro and Mozart, sat in the window next to my computer.
No Such Luck

My awesome nephew, Mini (Frank), came to visit me. He's half Korean and half Millard.
Mini!

The Fam:
Andrew, Rob, Mini and La Madre

Here Mini totally looks like Maddox Jolie-Pitt
Mini Looks Like Maddox

Cold Lampin'
Mini et Moi

Outside a Party in the East Village
Second Avenue at Night

Who in this town doesn't have a reality show?
Camera Crews Everywhere