Friday, August 18, 2006

Random August Photos

So Bloomy!

As most of you know, I'm kickin' back this summer and harpin' it easy, which leaves me with plenty of time to take photos while out and about. Readers seem to dig photos, so you'll have plenty to look at over the next few days.

On Wednesday I wandered arounf Nolita where I noshed at Cafe Gitane. It had been a while.

I Am Not...
I Am Not....

Pinky Flowers
Pinky

Last night I met up with Erin and Constantine. First we had drinks down at West in the Meatpacking/West Village area. Somehow or another, we ended up on the long line for the Magnolia Bakery at 10:30 PM.

Green Eyed Monsters
Erin et Moi -- Green Eyed Monsters

Pensive
Pensive

Erin Does the Jessica Simpson Pose
Erin Does The Jessica Simpson Pose

With the Cupcake Bouncer
Erin, The Cupcake Bouncer et Moi

Get Your Cake On
Mmmm...Cupcakes