Tuesday, April 04, 2006

It's Spring Again...


apr106 107
Originally uploaded by jwill9311.

I really need to stop leaving you for such long periods of time. But I swear, there is method to the madness. Over the weekend I went out to Greenwich to hang out with Le Doug. As you'll remember, it was a beautiful weekend and on Sunday we found ourselves roaming about the Greenwich beach, seeing and being seen. We even bumped into Christine.

Unfortunately, my stomach issues came roaring back on Sunday night. Now I have to go see the physician early tomorrow morning. It's probably just a bug or nerves, but still, it needs to be looked at.

April marks the beginning of an extremely light work schedule for me. Light in the sense that I don't have to be in the actual office all that much. I have a lot of projects that I need to finish, and so I decided to take some time off and just get them done. Of course, I need to stay on track and not just sit around reading magazines. I created a journal for exactly that purpose, one in which I list everything I accomplished over the course of the day, from e-mailing people back to cleaning the kitchen. Try it, it totally works and makes you appreciate everything you get done in one day. The game is to make list longer and longer everyday.

I'll have a few links in the next post. I just figured I'd say hey, and give you guys something to mull over.