Friday, November 04, 2005

The Season Finale: Julie's Wedding!!

The Wedding Champion

I've known Julie since we were in college. She's the kind of gal who knows me so well and has seen me in so many compromising positions that I would have to send her to an undisclosed location should the producers of my E! True Hollywood Story want people to talk to. She knows too much.

Nevertheless, the girl knows how to throw a party. Surrounded by about 250 of her nearest and dearest we all boozed and had our way with the sushi station. After that, we fought for space on the dance floor. Good times, good times.

Here are a few pics. The whole shmoo can be found on La Flickr

Here Comes the Bride
I Fought for my Aisle Seat

The Bride and I
Julie and I

Jason Charms the Ladies
Jason Charms the Ladies

Jonathan Rocks the Casbah
Jonathan Rocks the Dance Floor

Julie's Hair Lasted Longer Than the Band
Five Hours of Dancing and Her Hair Never Fell

Happiness is an Open Bar
Happiness Is An Open Bar

Many Were Disappointed That After All That Dancing, My Dress Never Popped Open
Everyone Bet my Boob Would Fall Out of My Dress...And It Never Did