Thursday, September 29, 2005

Wonders of Sleep

I tried to write a nice post before but Blogger got all choked up on me. Huh.

Anyhow, I thought I would go to dance class this morning but when I was roused from sleep by the hundreds of kids running past my window en route to the two schools on my block, I decided to go back to bed. Sleep is a luxury I don't often get, and I take advantage of it whenever I can. It seems to beworking. I'm very calm today and, dare I say, focused on my work? How often does that happen?

When we were in Vegas we were consantly awake. I totally understand why those Real World cast members always seemed s cracked out. We would stay up until the wee hours and then foolishly fall asleep with the curtains open, only to have the desert sun pour in hours later. Then someone would get up, head down to the pool and stake out some chairs for the rest of crew as we trickled in one by one.

In a few weeks I will start a new job here at The Job, it's not so much a new position as it is a remix of what I already do. I'm sure it will be a lot of fun. I'm looking forward to it.

Still no sign of the digi pics from Vegas. I sent Allison an e-mail. There were a lot, so maybe she is working on them. I get my five rolls back tomorrow. Hang on to your hats!