Monday, September 26, 2005

The Red-Eye Back From Vegas

Vegas was awesome. Awesome. Awesome. Awesome.

I just finished interviewing a writer for a profile I'm writing for The Job, and now I'm off to teach a class. There will be a big, bad update later on, maybe tomorrow, of the week-end. (Oh, and no less than 8 zillion photos were taken of our adventures. No less!) Suffice it to say we stayed at THE Hotel at Mandalay Bay, where we had THE best time. (Sorry, that was way too easy of a joke.) We also hit the Bellagio for dinner and dancing, Caesar's for sick-ass shopping, and The Palms for all sorts of merriment. I also have a kick-ass tan....take THAT autumn. You'll never pale me.

I still don't understand how eight girls managed to stick together and enjoy each other all week-end without one cat fight. Wonders never cease.

But, never ever, ever take America West airlines for any reason, unless you want the worst air travel experience in the history of flight.